Tall Harvest with SumaGrow General Application Guidelines:
- Agitate product upon arrival and loosen cap, store in cool area out of direct sunlight until product is going to be used.
Mixing auger, Aeration wand, stick, paddle
- Mix 1 gallon of concentrate per 32 gallons of water (1:32) to apply across 1 acre
- Product should be mixed with non-chlorinated water if available
- Water used for dilution should be at a neutral pH of 7
- This applies specifically if mixing with a liquid fertilizer blend
- Applications in crops with larger rooting structures can be diluted as high as 1 gallon per 50 gallons of water (Spray rate should be adjusted accordingly)
Examples of application equipment:
Backpack blower or sprayer, hand sprayer, boom sprayer, pivot, injection rigs, drip irrigation, tape irrigation
Examples of mixing tanks:
1 gallon, 2 gallon, 5 gallon, 10 gallon, 20 gallon, 50 gallon, 100 gallon
Dilution rates are the same for different size tanks either 1:32 or 1:50 depending on the extent of the rooting zone for the crop.
- Diluted mixture should be sprayed at a rate to cover the amount of gallons mixed across an acre.
- If seeding crops apply at planting in the furrow, for established crops apply enough to cover the rooting zone of the plant.
- For established crops apply around the base of the plant and cover the rooting zone.
- Apply diluted product as soon as possible after mixing.
- Any remaining concentrate should be stored in cool area out of direct sunlight with the cap loosened until used.